- 10th February: Read at the Oxford Review of Book’s Poetry Night in Balliol College.
- 12th June: Performed a set with Alice Gretton’s ‘Beehive Collective‘.
- 22nd April: Performed a set and was interviewed at Winchesterfest, a livestreamed poetry festival. Click here to watch!
- 8th February: Read at Porridge Magazine’ launch party at Cafe Artum. (I’m delighted to have two of my poems published in the issue – copies are available here!)
- 16th January 2020: Performed a set of new work at Words at the Warehouse
- 18th October: Along with other former UniSlam team members, I performed a group piece at the ‘Birmingham Stories’ charity launch at the University of Birmingham.
- 10th October: Performed at Poetry Ring, an event during the Bull Ring student lock-in.
- 2nd August – 9th August: Performed Playground with my collective, Second City Poets, at the Scottish Poetry Library.
- 18th June: Performed at Penguin’s LGBT book club event, Platform Pride, as one of the winners of their spoken word competition
- 1st June: Won the Hammer and Tongue national team final in the Royal Albert Hall, with Sean Colletti, Hannah Swingler and Jamie Thrasivoulou.
- 8th May: Supported my friend Anne Gill at the launch of her debut pamphlet, Raft. It’s an incredible work and is now available on the Bad Betty Press website.
- 24th April: Performed a double set at Spoken Trend with my collective, Second City Poets.
- 14th March: Performed a duo set with the amazing Jess Syposz at Grizzly Pear.
- 22nd February: Read a set of new work at Mouth Pieces in Sutton Coldfield, plus performed some group pieces with members of the 2019 UoB slam team. More info.
- 17th February: Performed in ‘Playground’, Second City Poets’ debut show, commissioned by the Verve Poetry Festival.
- 1st February-3rd February 2019: Competed at UniSlam, the national student poetry competition, as part of the University of Birmingham’s 2018-2019 slam team. (We won!)
- 27th November: Performed with the University of Birmingham’s 2017-2018 slam team at a ‘Nature and Our Environments’ poetry reading in the Birmingham Midland Institute. The lineup was fantastic, with Nafeesa Hamid, Rupinder Kaur, and Isabel Galleymore all performing.
- 9th November 2018: Supported my friend Hannah Swingler at her book launch, organised by the Verve Poetry Press. Swings is an incredible poet and I’m honoured to have a short poem of my own in This Dress Has Pockets.
- 31st October 2018: Did a spooky set at Spoken Trend, a poetry night at The Bull’s Head pub in Kings Norton.
- 11th October 2018: Supported comedian/poet, Daniel Piper, and musician, Gecko, at the Victoria.